Saturday 24 March 2007

How wrong was I?

Yesterday I wrote that I thought that we would lose against Bristol Rovers today. Now, I don't like being wrong, in fact, this is the first time that I've been wrong about anything! But boy, if this is what it feels like to be wrong, then I want to experience it more often!

I couldn't make it to the game today due to a prior engagement that I couldn't get out of, and I am absolutely gutted that I wasn't there.

This win was just what we needed, it's going to lift the players and lift the fans, and hopefully get a few more people at the Racecourse next Saturday!

We're now one point behind Boston, with equal goal difference and a game in hand, this really is in our hands now. We need to make sure that we give 100% for 90 minutes every game.

It's also nice to hear that we didn't pick up one single yellow card (or red!) today!

We simply must beat Mansfield a week today, and I think that will. This is the turn of fortune that we needed so badly. Let's just hope that I'm right about this, and not wrong (again!).

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Thanks for reading
Rich Holmes

No comments: