Monday 2 April 2007

Mansfield game

That really has to be 2 points dropped. Mansfield came for a draw, and we let them dictate the play. They were there for the taking, and once again, at home, we failed.

Still, there was positives, Matty Done was absolutely fantastic for the majority of the game, Garrett did alright, as did Mike Williams and Proctor was looking good before he was taken off. The clean sheet is also a big bonus!

I'm looking forward to visiting Macclesfield on Saturday, it's a game which is a classic relegation '6 pointer' and there's two possibilities...the game will be fantastic, or it the game will be absolutely dire. As long as Roberts and McEvilly's injuries aren't too serious, and that Whitley's virus disappears, then this should be a game that we take 3 points from. I'll say it again, SHOULD take 3 points from. I do fear that we will miss Danny Williams though. For this game, more than ever, I'm waiting anxiously for the referee's appointments to be released by the football league. Surely we can't be screwed again?

I'm not going to talk about Accrington Stanley, because I don't want to waste me time writing about a club who cheated, and then tried to cover it up. Bugger, I just did.

So yeah, free coach travel to Macc for the first 1000 supporters to buy their tickets. Lets hope that we have at least 1500 reds at Moss Rose this coming Saturday.

Have a good week

Rich Holmes

1 comment:

Wrexham Supporters Association said...

It's Graham Salisbury, who has reffed us once this season, in the 1-1 draw at home to Hartlepool. He has reffed us five times, one win, one loss and three draws, and I don't recall anything particularly awful that he's done. Let's hope he's not saving it up for Saturday!

Mark